- Global Media Campaigns in Print, Television, Online and Social Media in important and potential source markets overseas.
- Domestic Campaigns and Advertising – Print, TV, Radio, Outdoor and Others.
- Promotions on Social Media.
- Production of Creatives and Publicity Material.
- Organizing Events - Bharat Parv, Paryatan Parv, National Tourism Awards, etc.
- Extending Financial Support for Events that have potential for the Promotion of Tourism to and/or within the Country.
- Participating in Tourism related events and exhibitions.
- Providing Incredible India logo support.
INCREDIBLE INDIA 2.0
The Ministry of Tourism has launched the “Incredible India 2.0” Campaign which marks a shift from generic promotions across the world to market specific promotional plans and content creation. The Campaign covers the important source markets for Indian tourism and also takes into account emerging markets with significant potential. The focus of the campaign is on increased Digital presence through mass reach portals, specific genres and social media and Television as a medium due to the large reach offered. Thematic television commercials and creatives have been produced as part of the campaign.
The Ministry of Tourism has its accounts on all major Social Media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Periscope, Vimeo, Pinterest and LinkedIn. These accounts are regularly enriched with informative posts and updates.
- Promotional films on Yoga, Wildlife, Wellness, Luxury and Cuisine produced by the Ministry of Tourism won the First Prize in the category of TV Cinema Spot at the International Golden City Gate Tourism Awards at Berlin in March 2019.
- The Promotional Calendar 2017 of the Ministry of Tourism on the theme “Go Beyond” won the PATA Gold Award in the category “Marketing Media – Travel Advertisement Print Media”.